Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Evaluation of front page construction

I began by researching other school magazine front covers using google, it helped me get an idea of what I needed to do to make my magazine front cover stand out and attract the audience I was looking for. I then went and took several mid-shot photos for the main photo on the front. I used Pages to put all my work together, I took The Castle School logo from the website and used it to make my cover look official and to show that this is the magazine you want to read if you want to know about castle school. I overlapped the images to create what I believed to look like a school magazine cover of which I could be proud of. I titled it The Castle School magazine and added a small side note to give some information on what the reader would get simply for receiving the magazine. This is how I completed my magazine cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment